Welcome to my professional page. Now, I’m not going to write about learning materials. Instead, I’m going to share some EFL teaching and learning resources. Some of them are blogs from which you can download EFL materials for free, and some of them are simply learning resources. Here you go.
- http://www.english-online.org.uk/. It provides you with learning materials and online course.
- http://www.urbandictionary.com/. It provides you with up-to-date slang expressions and meanings.
- http://www.photransedit.com/Online/Text2Phonetics.aspx. This is for those of you who want to check your phonemic transcriptions.
- http://www.learntheaccent.com/. This website is very helpful if you want to learn an English accent.
- http://onlineenglish4u.com/, for those of you who want to download free English learning materials.
- http://english-phonics.blogspot.com/, which is similar to onlineenglish4u.
- http://www.teachingenglish.org.uk/. This site is very helpful for EFL/ESL teachers.
So, that is all the references I mostly use in my teaching and learning. If you have other resources, please do share with us. Thank you.